Friday, September 20, 2013

Walla Crag

Jonathan tops out on Walla Crag with Cat Bells et al across Derwent Water

Plantar Fasciitis is annoying.  I have done very little running for the last few weeks and it doesn't really seem to be getting any better so I've decided to just keep running and deal with the pain afterwards.  I'm rolling a hockey ball under my foot arch as I type and it seems to be helping.  It's that moment when you first put your foot on the floor in the morning that really tells you whether it's better.

Just a short run today then both because I didn't want to overdo it and because I needed to be home.  I'd spent most of the day Fixing the Fells in Glenridding.  Very enjoyable and a good alternative when injuries prevent athleticism.

I was trying out my Salomon Fellraiser shoes today.  I really like them.

just about a 5k.  A decent climb up Cat Gill then mostly downhill the rest of the way

looking back over Derwent Water from the climb up Cat Gill, one of my favourite views in the Lake District

same point of view from December 2009

back towards Borrowdale

Bleaberry Fell

"there's a better view over there"

Derwent Water

1 comment:

  1. I hope your foot gets better!
    Elizabeth.

    ReplyDelete