Friday, March 13, 2015

latest running

last few miles on the Ullswater Trail

No updates for a while mainly because my phone needed to be sent away for a repair so I hadn't taken any photos.  I've still been getting the runs in.  In particular, I had a really nice run around Ullswater with Howard.  Quite a fast pace for me, I was done in for the last few miles.  I also went on what was supposed to be a recce of the Helvellyn Triathlon run course but we took a wrong turn at the start and didn't go up Swirral Edge due to snow and ice.  Still a nice run out with Rachel, Dean and Jonathan and we bagged the summit of Birkhouse Moor on the way up.

as far as we were getting on this run
 thanks to Rachel and Howard for the pics, got my phone back now so watch this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment